2011 Harley-Davidson Road Glide
2011 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO Ultra. 110cu 1,803cc V-Twin Motor.
This custom bagger started life as a 2011 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra CVO (FLTRUSE) and was transformed into a this awesome piece of art by Sangik "Peter" Kim of MASTER GARAGE. This bike is not just pretty, she loves to get up and go. Plenty of power, Stage Two with Andrews 54H cams. Smooth ride with premium Ohlin suspension. This is a beautiful custom bike that always turns heads!
The 2011 Harley-Davidson® CVO™ Road Glide® Ultra is ready to take you down the road in touring comfort and Custom Vehicle Operations™ high-end style. Individually crafted and hand finished, high-impact paint and graphics come standard on this CVO touring custom motorcycle. There are three custom CVO Road Glide Ultra paint schemes to choose from and plenty of matching paint on the Tour-Pak®, saddlebags, fenders and more. The 18-inch wheels add to the unique style of this CVO touring custom motorcycle. For your long-haul needs, the Custom Vehicle Operations Road Glide Ultra has saddlebags and a Tour-Pak, both giving you 2.26 cubic-feet of luggage capacity. And on colder days, the heated hand grips and heated seats on the Harley Road Glide Ultra CVO will keep you warm.
Too many upgrades and custom parts to list all of them, but here are the highlights:
- Paul Yaffe stretched tank, rear fender and saddlebags
- Hawg Halters Inc. (HHI) neck rake kit, 9 degrees for 26" front wheel
- HHI Yukon 26" front wheel & 18" rear wheel, matching Yukon single front rotor and air cover
- SuperTrapp custom exhaust with ThunderMax EFI module
- Ohlins Harley FLH FLT Touring Rear Shocks S36HR1C1L Fully Adjustable, Remote Reservoir
- Race Tech Gold Valve FLEKS3890 Front End Suspension
- Andrews 54H cams, Screaming Eagle high-torque pushrods and hi-flow oil pump
- Dakota Digital Red LED guages
- HD DayMaker headlamps
- Diamond Cut Engine
- Red LED accent/ground effect lights
- Le Para Bore Bones solo seat & Le Pera Silhouette 2-up seat
- Razor & King-size Tour-Paks with detachable hardware, painted to match.
- Awesome 8-layer custom paint job. Looks great in pics, but even better in person!
Fully serviced at Dallas HD in April 2017. Runs great.
Additional Features Include:
Two-tone Rio Red / Black Ember with Quartzite Graphic
Two-tone Charcoal Slate / Black Twilight with Quartzite Graphic
Two-tone Frosted Ivory / Vintage Gold with Quartzite Graphic
Length: 98.8 In. (2,525 Mm)
Weight: Dry: 905 Lbs. (407 Kg) Running Order: 943 Lbs. (430 Kg)
Ground Clearance: 5.1 In. (135 Mm)
Wheelbase: 63.5 In. (1,625 Mm)
Seat Height: Laden: 27.5 In. (698.5 Mm) Unladen: 29.5 In. (750 Mm)
Brake Wheel Tire
Brakes: 32 Mm, 4-piston Fixed Front And Rear
Wheels: Front & Rear: 7-spoke mirror chrome Agitator
Tires: Front: 130/70B18 63H
Rear: 180/55B18 80H
Trail: 6.7 In. (170 Mm)
Original Owner - Garage Kept
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours